The First Energy Foundation presents surprise Gifts of the season of $1,000 each to 12 non-profit agencies working to make lives better in communities across its Jersey Central Power & Light service areas.
Their goal was to focus on programs that enhance children’s services or provide additional support for organizations facing a critical need during the holiday season.
- Holiday Express, Tinton Falls
- Reach Educational Services, Flemington
- The Family Guidance Center, Washington
- Disabled American Veterans, Fort Monmouth Memorial #29, Tinton Falls
- El Primer Paso, Dover
- Disabled American Veterans, Emile Post #78, Netcong
- Camp Nejada Foundation, Newton
- Michael Gerard Puharic Memorial Fund, Matawan
- CASA of Ocean County, Toms River
- Our Youth, Their Future, Morristown
- Disabled American Veterans #74, Freehold
- NJ Sharing Network, Providence
These gifts are part of the First Energy Foundation’s “Gifts of the Season” campaign, which includes a total of 132 $1,000 gifts to 132 non-profits across the company’s 6 state service area.